Dancehall is a club-inspired Hip Hop style with Reggae roots. Expect rhythmic choreography, fluid movements, dropping low, and booty popping. You'll groove and flow and leave sweaty!
This dance class will make you feel like you're partying it up in Jamaica through energetic dance moves and choreography that combines rhythm and isolations of your hips and whole body. Think Sean Paul, Yellowman, and Rihanna... When we asked Carol to describe what to expect from her class, she said, "I want them to feel like grown ass sexy women"...You heard her, folks! Come get your grown ass sexy woman on in this class!
Carol is visiting us from NYC!! This Kansas native started training in dance at the early age of 5 in all areas of dance and gymnastics including jazz, hip-hop, musical theater, lyrical, modern, and tap and competed on a national level in various competition circuits. Carol's experience includes:
- University of Kansas Rock Chalk Dancers, competing each year at UDA Nationals.
- Member of the Universal Dance Alliance staff, touring the Mid-West teaching high school and college dance team camps.
- Former NFL Cheerleader for the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Former Knicks City Dancer, dancing in the World's Most Famous Arena, "Madison Square Garden".
- Professional performances on the Broadway stage, in the middle of Times Square, and live with the original Queen Bee "Lil Kim" at shows in NYC and Paris Fashion Week.
- Dance competition judge for Revolution Talent Competition, a Starpower organization.